Eat for Superior Health & Life: A Breakthrough Nutrient-Rich Program for Age Related Diseases and Longevity, 15th & 16th Oct 2022 - 11:00 am PST
We consider it normal to loose youthful vigour in our early 40s, carry 30 to 40 extra pounds, live with chronic illness in our late 40s and 50s and live our last decades dependant on others with inflammation and illness such as heart disease, diabetes, malignant tumors, Alzheimer and Parkinsons.
You do not have to be one of them. There are societies in this world who live healthy long lives. It's not all about genetics! What you put in your mouth determines your health and makes you who you are, both physically and emotionally. The body is a miraculous self-healing machine when you supply it with an optimal nutritional environment. The structure of the cell membranes, the elasticity of the blood vessels, the interior machinery of the cell, all depend on it.
As tempting as it may be to blame genetics, the environment, cellular damage from poor eating habits we learned of our parents, the truth is that diet will determine 90% how long you will live. By eating a nutrient-rich diet as you get older, you can make your body resistant to chronic disease even if you have a genetic predisposition.
Join Susanne for some unforgettable and life-changing information during 2 immersive and interactive lectures followed by 2 private consultations.
This course is for anyone suffering from Atherosclerosis, Cardiovascular disease, Osteoporosis, High Blood Pressure and Diabetes 2 and those determined to live a healthy life for longer wanting to reduce their chance of chronic illness as they age. The course will cover following topics:
- Food can either kill or heal
- The typical age-related diseases
- The Science behind longevity
- Telomeres and reversing ageing
- The deadly Western diet
- Hormones, your health and ageing (Insulin & IGF-1)
- The Science of fat (saturated, unsaturated, monounsaturated, hydrogenated, cholesterol, LDL, HDL, DHA, Arachidonic Acids, Triglycerides)
- Saturated fat and inflammation
- Lowering cholesterol and intravascular inflammation
- Some facts and risks about statins
- Some foods are like candy
- Salt is salt
- Nutritional excellence is the way forward
- The importance of Phytochemicals
- The power of G-Bombs
- The facts about Omega 3 fatty acids
- Healthy Omega-3 foods
- Comparing cardio-protective diets (Dash, Dean, Caldwell, Pritikin, CHIP)
- The shortcomings of Keto, Atkins, Paleo and other fad diets that don't work
- The best foods to prevent and lower age related diseases
- Foods to eat liberally, eat in moderation or avoid entirely for
- Key minerals & vitamins to slow the ageing process
- How to cook to avoid carcinogen build-up
- The typical toxins in food and water and how to get rid of them
- 20 day meal plan and recipes for each of the the typical age related diseases
- 2 x interactive online group sessions with Susanne
- 2 x individual consultations (25 min) to ensure you stay on track
- 10th & 11th of August, 11:00 am PST
- 1 x Book
- Link to recordings
- £990 approx. $1200 USD
- A link to Zoom will be sent within 2 days after payment
Clients have the opportunity to take up further individual coaching with Susanne to help with dietary and other lifestyle changes and stay on track.
Important: These are powerful protocols that can transform people's health within 3 weeks! It is of utmost importance that clients on medication continue see their General Physician / Doctor to adjust medication.